The California Chamber of Commerce is rolling out a FREE webinar series addressing the new SB 54 regulations that could significantly impact businesses 2024. As many of you know, passed in 2022, SB 54 (Allen) requires all companies selling products in single-use packaging to register with a Producer Responsibility Organization or PRO. Please help us keep California’s business community up to date on how to comply with these new rules.
Here's why you can't afford to miss this
- New Legal Requirements: SB 54 mandates all companies selling products in single-use packaging to register with a PRO. Non-compliance isn't an option.
- Consequences of Inaction: Failing to register risks a ban and potential fines up to $50,000 per day.
- Introducing Your Ally: Meet the Circular Action Alliance, a PRO candidate, to help you navigate compliance.
- Stay Ahead: Understand the nuances of this comprehensive recycling law to protect and prepare your business.
Capitalize on this opportunity
- Limited Time: Attend just one session to cover all you need to know.
- Accessible Expertise: Gain valuable insights directly from CalChamber policy experts and the PRO representatives.
- Help Your Members Stay Ahead: Use the provided PDF to inform and engage your member base of this FREE webinar.
Choose your date (just one is necessary) and register now:
Nov 15: @ 9:00 AM -- Register Here
Dec 6 @ 9:00 AM -- Register Here
Dec 11: @ 9:00 AM -- Register Here