We know times are challenging and we are here to help! See below for all of our resources and information to hopefully answer your questions on where to turn. You can also follow us on social media to stay up to date on all the current information.
- COVID -19 Resources and Links for Employers and Employees
- COVID-19 Testing
- Vaccine Information
- Stockton Healthy Pledge
- Self Care, Mental & Emotional Health
- Small Business Resiliency & Recovery Program
- Updates through our blog
- Webinars & Podcasts
- Important Things You Missed This Week Newsletter
- Emergency Rental Assistance Program (City of Stockton)
- Government Relations Council/Chamber Board Positions
- Weekly Economic Update from Goldstrand Planning Group
- Ways to Support Local Business
- City of Stockton Essential Services Map for open Businesses
The Stockton Chamber will be offering 1 free eblast to our membership at this time. If you have any updates or specials you would like to share, or to just let everyone know you are open we would love to help you share that. To take advantage of your eblast or if you have a link for a resource or information you think should be included please email to Timm Quinn, firstname.lastname@example.org.